Invento v2 is an inventory system created with CodeIgniter 4 (PHP), along with other technologies such as jQuery, Axios, Datatables, and more. With Invento v2, you’ll be able to manage your inventory in one or any number or warehouses you have. If you also have workers and supervisors, no problem! Invento v2 includes user roles. Last, but not least—You can use it with an Android App! This app will give you basic functionality for now (ability to look items up by scanning their barcode), and is downloadable from the Play Store.
Invento v2 has the following features:
- Manage your inventory in any number of warehouses
- Get statistics about your incomes and expenses
- Manage categories and brands for your items
- 3 user roles: admin, supervisor and worker
- Manage your customers and suppliers
- Create sales and purchases
- Create returns for sales and purchases
- Be able to make quantity adjustments
- Translation supported! (English and Spanish included out of the box)
- Access to a free app for Android with basic functionality, downloadable from the Play Store
Go ahead and visit the demo! There are 3 accounts available.
Reminder! Since it is a demo, some features are disabled. Also, all data will be wiped every now and then.
In order to be able to install Invento v2, your server will need to meet the following requirements:
- PHP 7.4+
- MySQL 5.1+
- mod_rewrite module
- intl extension enabled
- mbstring extension enabled
- PHP extensions: php-json, php-mysqlnd, php-xml
Codeigniter 4 also supports Nginx and Vagrant, but Invento v2 has not been tested on those platforms. Thus we do not assure Invento v2 will work in any of those platforms, only Apache.